内蒙古快3:IPC Emerging Engineer Program
内蒙古快三开奖号 www.mnxj.net IPC launched the Emerging Engineer program in 2016 to provide professionals early in their careers an opportunity to learn from the dedicated industry volunteers who participate in standards development. Through this sharing, our valued leaders will mentor IPC Emerging Engineers and provide them with the tools they need to continue standards development for many years to come. As Mentors they will also have the opportunity to ensure their projects carry forward while they help build the future.
Now accepting applications for the 2020 Emerging Engineer Program and a limited number of University Student positions are available! If you’re interested in applying for or learning more about the Emerging Engineer program, please email us at [email protected]. Deadline for applications is November 15, 2019.
Are you eligible?
To be an Emerging Engineer you must:
Have worked in the industry for less than 5 years or be a university student.
To be an IPC Mentor you must:
Have worked in the industry for a minimum of 7 years and have worked on an IPC Standards Committee for at least five years.
Emerging Engineers Receive:
- Education and mentoring for professional development
- Recognition for the program participant and his/her company – industry awareness
- Complimentary All-Access Package registration to IPC APEX EXPO, for three years (attendance required)
- Complimentary registration to IPC SummerCom featuring Panelpalooza (attendance not required)
- Limited number of University Student Emerging Engineers are eligible to receive reimbursement for travel, room, and incidentals.
- Experiences and connections for career enrichment
- Opportunity to demonstrate leadership skills and technical expertise
- Recognition for program participant and his/her company – industry awareness
- Registration to recognition luncheons
- Participate in IPC APEX EXPO, the premier industry event for education and networking, for three years.
Participants/their employers are responsible for their travel arrangements and expenses.