内蒙古快三遗漏数据360:IPC Printed Electronics Initiative
内蒙古快三开奖号 www.mnxj.net IPC’s members are actively engaging in global printed electronics efforts through the development of industry standards. To date, the IPC Printed Electronics Committee has published:
- IPC/JPCA-2291, Design Guideline for Printed Electronics (2013)
- IPC/JPCA-4591, Requirements for Printed Electronics Functional Conductive Materials (2012)
- IPC/JPCA-4921, Requirements for Printed Electronics Base Materials (2012)
- NEW! IPC/JPCA-6901, Application Categories for Printed Electronics
- NEW! IPC-6903, Terms and Definitions for the Design and Manufacture of Printed Electronics (Additive Circuitry)
Seeking Your Involvement in Draft Standards
The IPC Printed Electronics Committee seeks your company’s input into the following draft standards. These documents are all in the early stages of development.
- IPC-4591A, Requirements for Printed Electronics Functional Conductive Materials
- IPC-4921A, Requirements for Printed Electronics Base Materials
- IPC-2292, Design Standard for Printed Electronics on Flexible Substrates
- IPC-6902, Qualification and Performance Specifications for Printed Electronics
To learn how you can participate in these standards or to join any of the working committees as a participant or observer, contact [email protected].
IPC Printed Electronics Initiative Mission Statement
Supporting the development of a true world market in printed electronics by facilitating international, consensus-based, industry standards.
IPC's Printed Electronics Initiative emphasizes collaborative efforts with other organizations to speed developments and create relevant standards and educational offerings. IPC's cooperative organizations include FlexTech, SEMI, Japan Printed Circuit Association (JPCA), International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), NPES—The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies and iNEMI.
Page last updated December 1, 2015.