内蒙古了快三开奖结果:IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronics Assemblies Training and Certification Program
Translated Training Materials
内蒙古快三开奖号 www.mnxj.net Translated training materials for this program are available. Additional languages are continuously being added.
Targeting Excellence in Electronics Assembly Support for Lead Free and Modular Training at the Application Level!
IPC-A-610, Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies is the most widely used standard published by the IPC. With multiple language versions, it has an international reputation as the source for end product acceptance criteria for consumer and high reliability printed wiring assemblies.
An industry developed and approved program that includes training, certification and instructional materials based on the IPC-A-610 is available to your company. This certification will demonstrate your commitment to customer requirements and greatly assists any company dedicated to ISO-9000 or other quality assurance initiatives.
This training and certification has immediate recognition, legitimacy and value throughout the electronics industry. Thousands of individuals have been trained to be IPC-A-610 Certified IPC Trainers. A comprehensive and technically accurate program, IPC-A-610 Training and Certification provides Certified IPC Trainers with high quality materials and detailed instructional plans for training Application Specialists at all levels, including buyers, sales teams and management.
How the IPC Certification Program Works IPC-A-610 Training and Certification program has two tiers of instruction. Certified IPC Trainer candidates are sent by their parent companies to receive intensive training on the IPC-A-610 from an IPC authorized certification center. Candidates are certified once they complete their course of study and pass the certification examinations. If they feel they do not need the training course, candidates may opt to take a "challenge test" administered by one of the certification centers. Certified IPC Trainers are provided instructional materials for training Application Specialist in a modular training program. Certified IPC Trainers are considered certified for two years after the course completion date. They must then re-certify at an IPC authorized certification site.
Instructor Training Course Topics
- Establishing and maintaining integrity of the certification program
- Purpose and application of IPC-A-610
- Hardware installation
- Soldering criteria, including lead free connections
- Soldered requirements for connecting to terminals
- Soldered connection requirements for plated-through holes
- Surface mounting criteria for chip components, leadless and leaded chip carriers
- Swaged hardware and heatsink requirements of mechanical assemblies
- Component mounting criteria for DIPS, socket pins and card edge connectors
- Jumper wire assembly requirements
- Solder fillet dimensional criteria for all major SMT component groups
- Soldering, such as tombstoning, dewetting, voiding and others
- Criteria for component damage, laminate conditions, cleaning and coating
- Steps to effectively using the lesson plan and materials, tips on inspection and a review of important Certified IPC Trainer skills
Back to top of page
Who Should Become a Certified Trainer Anyone responsible for the quality and reliability of electronic assemblies should consider becoming an IPC-A-610 Certified IPC Trainer. Trainers and quality supervisors versed in electronic assembly are excellent candidates for A-610 training, as are engineering and manufacturing supervisors with assembly responsibilities.
"An excellent course of study on an excellent document… My students were nervous about testing, but we have had high pass rates and a lot of personal satisfaction gained from participating in the training. Without question, the greatest strength of the program is its relevance: it is used by our operators every day. The program has given the entire facility a much higher level of common knowledge about terminology and important concepts."
~ Bernie Schaeffer, Kimball Electronics Group
Program Benefits The IPC-A-610 Training and Certification Program offers those interested in company-wide quality assurance initiatives in an industry traceable, IPC-sponsored program to support their commitment to continuous improvement of product quality and reliability. The program provides individuals with a portable credential that represents their understanding of the IPC-A-610.
Download the course synopsis (schedule format).
All IPC-A-610 Certified IPC Trainers receive materials for participating in the A-610 training as well as instructional materials for conducting the Modular Application Specialist training. The modular approach lets users control cost by tailoring training to the specific needs of their work force.
- A CD-ROM with full color teaching visuals illustrating every aspect of the IPC-A-610 document and training information, and all reports and forms required for conducting Application Specialist training
- An Instructor Guide, providing complete instructions for conducting the Application Specialist training and testing
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies and IPC-T-50 Terms and Definitions for Interconnecting and Packaging Electronic Circuits
- Open and closed book Application Specialist Written Examinations
- IPC certificate of course completionApplication Specialist training materials, including official, serialized IPC certificates, may be purchased from IPC only by Certified IPC Trainers and the companies they represent. Certified IPC Trainers may teach the course at any location and to any audience and may set a training fee, if applicable.
The term for an IPC-A-610 Certified IPC Trainer is two years. Re-certification training is conducted at the IPC Licensed Certification Centers.
Support for Training A-610 Certified Instructors
Back to top of page
Support for Training A-610 Application Specialists
* If this is your first time using the Certification Help Desk, you will be prompted to create an account. You must create an account to receive a response.
Back to top of page
Updates to Training Materials for Amendments
These files are being made available to update existing training PowerPoints in each of the indicated courses with the changes in the Amendments for each course.
To use the files:
Download the zipped files.
Edit your existing full training course PowerPoint files to include or replace the existing training slides as appropriate.
- Click on the link for the desired course.
Included with each zipped file is a “How to” PowerPoint. The “How To” PowerPoint includes step-by-step instructions for adding the amended slides (to train CITs) and for replacing the original slides with the amended slides (to train CIS).
Updates to Training Materials for Policy & Procedure:
The slides in the downloadable Zip files are the complete, module Policy and Procedure modules. The slides are intended to be used with revision 6 of the Policy and Procedures document.
Instructions for use:
Unzip the PPT presentation
Remove the existing PPT presentation from the training program
Use the new, downloaded PPT presentation for presenting in training classes.
- Download the files
Back to top of page