内蒙古11选5最大遗漏:IPC Government Relations Committees
内蒙古快三开奖号 www.mnxj.net The IPC Government Relations (GR) Committees work to advance IPC members' interests by promoting policies to foster economic growth, job creation, and the international competitiveness of the electronics interconnection industry. Committee members work closely with their peers and with IPC professional staff to develop policy positions and educate policymakers on government policy issues that affect IPC member companies, including tax, trade, workforce, environmental and technology policy issues.
U.S. Government Relations Committee
- Bhawnesh Mathur (Chair)
- Jack Calderon, Lincoln International
- Peter Cleveland, Intel
- Tom Edman, TTM Technologies
- Everett Frank, Optimum Design Associates
- Joseph O’Neil, Green Circuits
- Ash Padwal, Allied Telesis
- Faisal Pandit, Panasonic Factory Solutions Company of America
- David Raby, STI Electronics
- Anthony Revier, Uyemura
- Ray Sharpe
- Matt Turpin, Zentech
- Mikel Williams, Targus
- Bret Bruhn, TTM Technologies (EHS Committee liaison to GR Committee)
- Brad Heath, VirTex
E.U. Government Relations Committee
IPC is soon launching an EU Government Relations Committee to steer our public affairs work in Brussels and across the continent. If you have an interest in joining the committee, please contact IPC Senior Director Nicolas Robin. ?
Environment, Health & Safety Committee
In addition to the GR Committees, which oversee all IPC advocacy work, IPC also maintains a dedicated Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Committee. Learn more here.?